Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Spreads

Saturday's Games...

Rhode Island at Temple (-11.5)
It's Hooters birthday and Temple hasn't played a weekend game at home in a month, so I actually see them playing well, but 12 points is a lot, so I'll go with the Rams.  But Temple wins comfortably.

Kansas at Nebraska (+6)
Nebraska to cover for sure.  They are the sneaky Big 12 team of the year, like Baylor last year.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (-9)
Cincy to cover.  I doubt they'll be in this game at all but the score will be less than nine.

Kentucky at Florida (+1.5)
I hate both these teams.  I think they are both overrated.  I actually think Florida will cover though because they play well at home, that's it though, they suck.

West Virginia at Villanova (-5)
Villanova to cover in a big win.  They are good and will probably be a final four team.

Dayton at LaSalle (+1.5)
LaSalle in a rout.  Sad, but true.

Curt

2 comments: