Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introduction

One of my favorite things to do is watch sports with my friends and banter back and forth about what is happening, what should happen, and what is going to happen.  Since I live in Tampa and don't live close to very many friends, I don't have much of a chance to do that anymore.  Instead I post on facebook and twitter occassionally but it's not the same and I don't like cluttering everyone's pages with thoughts.  So instead we're going to try this blog thing.  I'm just going to watch games that I know other people are watching and post my thoughts.  Some will be funny, some will be stupid, some will be informative, and some will probably make you want to hit me, but thats ok, I just want to have some fun while doing what I love to do, write and watch sports.  After you read, go ahead and post your thoughts.  If you think I could do something different, let me know. Like I said, this is just for fun, I'm not taking it seriously and hoping it becomes a big hit or anything, so any comments are fine.  Thanks for reading.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment