Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prediction for Tonight's Games...

Yankees and Tigers Game Five.  Super Nova vs. Fister, hardly even know her.  Ok, not funny.  I just don't see how the Yankees lose this game.  The only way the Tigers win is they get a lead right off the bat and the Yankees hit a bunch of atom balls.  If the Yanks get a lead, it's going to be a blowout.  I'll say it's a route. 
7-2 Yankees with ARod having a big game. 

Whatever happened to that one dude from Nebraska that came out of the bullpen?  I honestly can't even think of his name now.  Just did, Joba Chamberlain.  Did I miss something?  Is he hurt?

Cal at Oregon.  We all know Oregon is going to kill them, but Cal played them tough for the most part last year.  Also, I still haven't ripped up my ticket that says Cal will win it all this year.  Ya, they have one loss, but if they can win at Oregon and at Stanford, I still give them a shot.  Ok, I'm dreaming.  Anyway, Cal 37, Oregon 34. 

Enjoy. 

Til next time...

Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment