Friday, November 18, 2011

What I Think I Just Saw....

Umm, I have no idea how to explain what I just saw tonight.  It's ok because I think it might actually be unexplainable.  The Broncos are 5-5, somehow, someway, no one knows, but they are, and they are in the drivers seat to take the West and make the playoffs.  And honestly, would you want to play them?  You think the Bengals would be glad to come into Denver?  Hell no. 

First off, Tebow is not a good quarterback. Sorry, he's not. But he is a damn good football player.  He's not good, but we win.  It's like, "Hey, she's super ugly, but I'm having sex, so who cares."  Why did it just feel like they were going to win?  The offense couldn't do anything at all.  We looked like a high school team the whole game and had to go 94 yards to win it.  It seemed impossible, yet it seemed probable.  Can we just pretend every drive is a game winning drive?  I just don't get it.  The throws looked horrendous, yet they got there.  The holes looked nonexistent, yet we gained yards.  If Tim Tebow learns hot to pass, it'll be like Happy Gilmore learned how to putt.  Eddie Rump told me that one, I didn't come up with it on my own.

I knew the Broncos were paying Andre Goodman for something.  The dude is possibly the worst cornerback in the game.  In the third quarter the Jets found him and drove the whole way just throwing it to his man.  Yet, on one lucky play, he picked sixed em and turned the game around.  And then they showed someone with a "Goodman is our Good Man" sign.  There is no way in hell someone actually brought that sign.  The Broncos marketing department definitely gave that to them.

But how about the Broncos defense.  They are the one's getting lost in this hype.  Von Miller is an absolute beast.  You cannot stop him from getting to the quarterback.  Mark Sanchez is going to wake up on the plane shaking from seeing him in this dreams.  Oh and Colquitt.  Best punter in the league.

I love how on the one run they showed Revis puss out on the hit.  Then on the TD run they showed Cromartie in the end zone not even trying to get off his block.  He wanted nothing to do with that run.  Cromartie has done that shit his whole career.  He is a waste.

There are a lot more other things I want to say but I don't remember.  I just know from about the midway mark of the fourth quarter I thought for sure my heart was going to jump out of my chest.  The Broncos could actually go to the playoffs.  I'm sure tomorrow all we'll see on the radio and tv is talk about whether or not Tebow is the guy.  I say, who cares, who fucking cares.  We are winning and are only a half game out of first.  That's all that matters to me, and that's all I want to think about right now.  Thank God.  This is fun again.

Curt

Tim Tebow

No comments:

Post a Comment