Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Quick Thoughts...

If LSU loses to Georgia in the title game, I think Virginia Tech sneaks into the title game.  Ya, that is stupid, but if it happens, then I called it.

29 Division 1 college basketball teams still undefeated.  Im guessing there will be four by Christmas.

Dayton winning some games, against some atrocious teams, so calm down.

Bowling Green hosts Temple today.  Temple is the better team, but this game really scares me.  Can't lose games like this.

Either the Broncos have another come from behind win today, or they get absolutely waxed.  Broncos haven't played a day game at San Diego since 2006.  They have only won once.

Big fantasy football day for me.  I won't bore you with the details, but I need to win.

Snow coming on Tuesday?  Great.

Buckeyes were a hail mary against Wisconsin away from totalling missing a bowl game.

Urban Meyer to OSU?  I'll believe it when I see it.  This seven year contract thing I'm hearing is hilarious.  How do you sign a guy to that many years that has so many health problems?

Trent Richardson will be a stud in the NFL.

So will Matt Barkley.  The only thing with him though is that he really has no mobility.  Cassell, Palmer, Sanchez, Leinart, do any USC QB's have mobility?

Ok, time to put the games on.

Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment